Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Keep Shining

I've been loving having so many photos to scrap. It really makes me happy that my daughter-in-law shares pictures with me of my grandchildren. I need to take a trip to go visit in person. But until then I get to enjoy the pictures. This layout of my grandson was done using a kit found in this months Daily Digi. It is called Star Quality by Down This Road Designs. I used a template from Little Green Frog Design's Anthology Set.

I haven't forgotten March Project Life layouts. I'm working on them. I like to post the whole month at one time and I keep forgetting to download pictures to the computer so that I can finish them up. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have them done.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. more fun papers I love the stars and the polka dots just adorable.

    ReplyDelete