Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Beach Sunset

I have done several layouts so far of the pictures I took of this incredible sunset at Beverly Beach. We try to go camping here every couple of years. We love this beach for several reasons. The first is that you don't have to leave the campground to get to the beach. Another is the campground is half way between Newport and Depot Bay, so there is lots of things to do other than the beach if you want. In all the years (most of my life) that I have gone to the Oregon coast I don't think I have seen such a spectacular sunset as this one.

I used a Blended Memories Album 1 template from Studio Rosey Posey and The Deep kit by Studio Dawn Inskip. tfl!


1 comment:

  1. Ann this is a beautiful page love how you added the larger picture to your page and you are so right this is a breathtaking sunset.

    ReplyDelete