Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Club Scrap Dungarees Blog Hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Dungarees Blog hop. So glad you came! If this is your first stop, I hope that you'll go back to the beginning so that you don't miss any of the wonderful projects.

I have a couple of digital layouts to show you today. I always like to show what you can do with the kit using a template. This first layout uses a template by Scrapping with Liz. She has a set called Paper Piecing that I thought was perfect for the Dungarees kit. I have always wished I had time for quilting, but I have so many interests and only a little bit of time so that is something that I don't do... except digitally this month.


I had a lot of fun with this next layout turning the layout card that comes with the monthly paper kit into a digital layout. Super fun! The stitching came out of my stash and not from the Dungarees kit but everything else is from the Dungarees digital kit.

Thanks for coming and looking! Your next stop is Debby!

22 comments:

  1. Just aforable pages,Anne.This kit is perfect for little boys. You say "just" digital,whish I could do this! I keep to paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts! The special techniques, just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very clean layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you transformed the layout card into a digital layout! Both pages are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so sweet! What a cutie :) Your LO's are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these are so sweet, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stitching from Navajo would work nicely too! Thanks for the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The digital quilting is cool! I know how you feel about not having enough time for all the hobbies you'd like! But you are sure good at this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my, gosh, the digital pages are precious . . . and it doesn't hurt that the baby in the pic is ADORABLE, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are FABU! The stitching on the last one, love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are just super little boy pages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable, and templates are so the bomb with digital work, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so cute! I love your pages and the digi quilting is just my speed. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG darling baby pictures and I love how the kit fits so well with his outfits! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful pages Anne! They do work perfectly with the baby boy photos, and I especially love the "quilting" - goes perfectly with the kit. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pages, Ann! Cute little guy, and the patchwork technique on the side is a great enhancement on the 1st page. Would love to try that with paper layers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to see scrapbook layouts. You did a great job..I have not tried digital yet. Maybe its easier then I think.

    ReplyDelete
  18. both of these pages are stunning Ann what a perfect kit for little boys....Club Scrap has done it again with awesome papers real and digital.

    ReplyDelete