Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dungarees Inspired Bandana card

Club Scrap posted another (inter)National Scrapbooking challenge at their blog Club Scrap Creates. You were to choose a project from their blog that inspires you to make your own art.

I used for my inspiration this project. I loved all the little squares. So since I was playing with this months digi kit for the blog hop, I got to thinking about how growing up I always wore bandanas with my jeans. So I took a piece of paper, stamped the WOW Spring 2013 flower um stamp and a small paisley stamp or two from the Paisley kit (retired) on the paper and embossed with white embossing powder. I then cut the the paper into 1 inch squares and placed them on the paper. I then outlined the squares with a white Galaxy marker. The tags were die cut and stamped with Howdy from the Equestrian Greeting set. I was pretty pleased that it ended up looking like a bandana or a quilt made of pieces of a bandana.


All papers used are from Club Scrap. The card base is from Gratitude... not sure about the rest since they're half pops. It made me happy to be able to play with paper again. tfl!

3 comments:

  1. I stopped here for the blog hop and saw this too Anne - I love how this turned out "bandana-ish"! I'm CASEing this for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for using small stamps! Cute card, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card you did such a great job on it Ann.

    ReplyDelete