Monday, June 2, 2014

Art Space

The new Daily Digi is up. This is really one of the best buys around. I love getting 7 full size kits each month for only $7.50. I'm not on anyone's CT to promote this... I just love getting a good deal. And sometimes I get kits from designers I haven't ever heard of. For my layout today I used the Craftastic kit by Dream Big Designs from the Daily Digi. I also used a template by Angelclaud Artroom from her Ocean Shimmer set.

This layout is showing off my crafting space. These pictures are almost 3 years old and I was amazed that it had been so long since I took pictures. It has only recently changed so I'll have to do an updated layout in the future.


1 comment:

  1. this is fabulous Ann looks like a magazine cover...you wouldn't want to see my space...just can't seem to get it organized.

    ReplyDelete