Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Club Scrap Picnic Blog Hop

Welcome to my portion of Club Scrap's Picnic blog hop! I'm so glad you stopped by. If you are just starting here, you might want to go back to Club Scrap Creates and check out  all the other stops on the hop. They're all wonderful.

I have just 2 digital layouts for you today. I had some other ideas floating around... some hybrid cards that I was going to do, but I ran out of time. Between piano recital, school concerts, being sick, graduation and 2 vacations there just wasn't enough time to do more. If I have time next month to act on my ideas I will share them here. The pictures used are of my oldest grand daughter.

Everything on this first layout is from Club Scrap's digital Picnic kit except the template.

 template by fiddle-dee-dee designs

This next layout I used a photo mask from Club Scrap's Bookshelves kit. But, everything else is from Picnic.

Your next stop on the way is Anne Marie. Thank you again for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Great digi pages, Anne! With everything you had going on this month, it's wonderful that we can still do a little crafting with the help of those digital kits! (Clean-up is so much faster.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann! As always your digi layouts are FABU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is so precious! This kit works so well for outdoorsy waterpark type photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the useage of paper on the summer layout. what a great use for a waterpark, or even just a day at the pool! thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the LOs you did! I agree that the blue picnic paper works so well for water play layouts! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, I always love what you do with your digital kits. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful digitallo's,Anne. So happy and joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun, cheerful, cool-lookin' layouts Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts and templates sure are fun to use with this bright digital kit, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I especially like how you anchored your embellishments and photo on the brackets (green page). Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice digi layouts - so colorful

    ReplyDelete