Friday, June 6, 2014

lil sweetie

I have a few more of these darling pictures my daughter-in-law took of my grandson, so I thought I would do a few more layouts using Club Scrap's Dungaree's digi kit. This layout uses another template by Scrapping With Liz. I'll share the rest next week. I'm really busy today and then I'm gone through the weekend visiting my oldest daughter and family. I'm sad however since I only have 1 camera any more and I sent it with my youngest son since he was going to Orlando on a band trip and he needed a way to take pictures. I was looking forward to getting some new pictures of my oldest grand daughter. Oh well... I'll have pictures of Orlando to scrap! tfl!




1 comment:

  1. I so love this page the elements are fantastic and the colors so so perfect for that sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete