Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Clothes for Nicola

My oldest grand daughter was in desperate need of some new clothes. She has been growing so quickly that her mommy can't keep up. I had some time when I went to the beach with my girlfriends (and I took my sewing machine with) so I cut out some summer play clothes and sewed them up. I love how they turned out and Nicola loves them too!

Just wanted to show what else I had been working on besides digital layouts. The first outfit, then pants have ruffles on the bottom in a matching yellow gingham. So cute!

With the first and third tops the ribbon ties in the back. I then sewed it down so that it never comes untied. Nice for a little girl who is extremely active. The middle top has a contrast fabric band sewn down.



1 comment:

  1. adorable and what fun colors bet they look so cute one her.

    ReplyDelete