Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Busy with Bracelets

I went with my girlfriends to the beach in June. We had a blast celebrating one of the friends 50th birthday and spending time with each other relaxing. Since then we have been getting together once a month to have a 'beach reunion'. So far we've been playing with beads each time. The following bracelets were all made during the last 2 get togethers. All of them except the 3rd one were made from beads out of my stash and the other girl's stashes. The 3rd bracelet was a set of beads that came in My 'Come Sail Away' kit from Club Scrap. I had been hanging on to these beads and not splitting them up hoping that I would come up with some way to turn them into wearable art. Since I had 2 whole afternoons without interruptions I finally was able to make a bracelet out of them.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the blog hop!








1 comment:

  1. Ann your bracelets are gorgeous love each and everyone.

    ReplyDelete