Monday, September 29, 2014

My Dad

I was sad that I didn't get to use Club Scrap's Blueprint kit and participate in the blog hop this month. It is a perfect match for pictures of my dad. My dad was a cabinet maker for many many years. Then he was a draftsman, drawing house plans and plans for businesses in our home town. He was very good at what he did. In fact I can't think of anything that he didn't do well. Of course I might be a little biased too. So I finally had time to play with the digital kit and did a layout of him. I have an altered canvas project rolling around in my head that I hope to get done some day. I need to find some more pictures of him first. I find that I don't have too many. So today's layout features Club Scrap's September Blueprint digital kit. The eyelet & ribbon bow came from a different Club Scrap kit and the tag shape & frame was from my stash of commercial items. But everything else came from Blueprints. I made the background paper by using multiple overlays and blending modes on a plain blue paper.


1 comment:

  1. that is an awesome tribute to your dad loved reading about your memories of him.....love that chalk box and line how cool.

    ReplyDelete