Friday, September 26, 2014

Oopsie Daisy card

Between visiting grandchildren, sending a child off to college for the first time and sending another child off for their first year of High School and the garden has made for an extremely busy month. I have had no time to spend creating. Our family sitting around the dinner table has gone from 6 - 8 to 3 - 4 people in just a few short months. It has been rather a shock and difficult to get used to. I'm sure that I will adjust eventually.

This card has been sitting on the table taunting me. I had the idea for it during July and just didn't have time to put it all together. I've been waiting and waiting today for a phone call and decided to finish it up. All the supplies are from Club Scrap Oopsie Daisy kit. The flower I cut out with my Silhouette. In fact, it was left over from my July project that I did for the hop. Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Ann this is beautiful! Love the paper daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Ann and I love that flower so pretty....wow I remember when all the kids were home except Rachel boy how time flies. Sending you a ((((HUG)))).

    ReplyDelete