Friday, October 31, 2014

Nicolas Trike

Don't faint! I know I haven't posted in awhile and to do it twice in one week... amazing! lol I have had time this past week to be creative. I'll show you a project in a few days of something that I've been working on. But today I have another digital layout. This one is of my oldest grand daughter. I got to visit her and her family last week which was a lot of fun. We got Nicola a tricycle for her birthday. She hadn't quite figured out in September how to get it to go on the gravel. But this time she was going like crazy up and down the driveway. Whenever her mommy is outside taking care of the animals Nicola is riding her trike.


For this layout I used a template by fiddle-dee-dee designs from her Center of Attention 3 set. The kit is from this months Daily Digi: Celebrate the Little Things by Cluster Queen Creations. To grunge up the edge of the background paper I used an edging overlay by KimB.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Nicola has that trike figured out now great picture Ann and the colors you chose for this picture are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete