Monday, November 10, 2014

Ornaments

I finally got my pictures downloaded to my computer. I'm so happy to be able to share the project I was working on. I love making ornaments for the family for Christmas. This year it will be 12 ornaments that I need. I have made beaded icicle ornaments for the family in the past. They each had their own color. These ornaments that I'm sharing today however are for an exchange that I'm in. For the exchange I used clear and white glass beads to look more like icicles. I'm sorry the pictures aren't the best quality. It was a dark, rainy day and my little camera hates taking close-ups of ornaments even with enough light. But I think you will get the idea of what I did.





Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

  1. they are so pretty Ann I have always loved your bead work...know they will be treasured for a long time.

    ReplyDelete