Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reunion Blog Hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Reunion Blog hop! If this is your first stop, you might want to go back to the beginning and see the list of all the participants. You won't want to miss any of them.

I only have 2 layouts to share with you today. This month is the most busy month of the year for me. I haven't really had any time to call my own.

This first layout uses a template that I had in my stash of digital goodies. It is by Jumpstart Designs. But everything used is from the Reunion digital kit by Club Scrap. Their digital kits always come with a nice number of overlays which I love to use to make new background papers.


This next layout, I layered several papers, added a border strip, used a photo mask and a couple of overlays. One of the overlays is from my stash and the other one is a script overlay from Club Scrap's Fossils Classic digital kit.

Thank you for looking! Your next stop on the way is Debby.

16 comments:

  1. Great pictue pages! Happy New Year to you and yours and may 2015 be another creative one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I just love the sweet pics of your grand baby! Your LO's are quite nice too;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages and I love how you use your templates with Club Scrap papers, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the digital kit allows us to get a little creative, even in the super-busy times. Beautiful layouts! Happy New Year and thanks for hopping along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool to see the digital papers used with different templates! Love what you did with them. Fossils was my first kit, so I definitely have fond memories of that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the econd one and the feelings captured with the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your digi pages are always so great, beautiful. Of course the little guy featured on the layouts is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're use of light colors with lots of texture is perfect complement to the bright accents and lovely little boy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your use of multiple overlays adds amazing richness and texture to your layouts. I'm lucky if I can use one successfully (but I'm really more of a digi newb). Beautiful pages, Ann. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layouts! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your digital layouts. The are so beautiful - and that little guy is so precious! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love what you do with the digital elements.

    ReplyDelete