Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Constellation blog hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Constellation Blog Hop! So glad you're here. This month's kit is all about the stars. If this is your first stop on the way, you might want to go here to see the list of participants.

I have 2 layouts to share with you today. The first one uses a template. Instead of using one of the papers that came for the kit for the piece of notebook paper, I used the RGB color profile for the grey color included in the kit. Sometimes I use the color palette in the Scrap Rap to get the colors. After coloring the notebook paper grey I added a texture (from my stash) and one of the constellation overlays from the kit. For the background paper, I used one of the blue papers from the kit and used a star stamp to add more stars. The template came with a spray paint area in the center that could have had a picture clipped to it, but I chose to clip the dark blue paper that came in the kit. The font used on the layout for the title and journaling is the same one used in the kit called Optimus Princeps Regular.

(template by Scrapping with Liz)

This next layout uses the same background paper, but I added a star pattern from my stash and an overlay from the kit. The Sparkle border was a premade element, making this layout go together quick and easy. The sentiment under the picture was a stamp from the kit. I also used a spray of stars and one of rhinestones.



Thank you for looking! Your next stop in the hop is Deb at Lift Bridge Card & Craft.

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty and really like your use of texture. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics! Your digital LO's are fabu as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts! Thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the little sparkle pieces really POP like they are coming off the pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful lo's! Love them both and what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very pretty! I love the use of the repeating star pattern on the second layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious precious layouts! I love this digital kit so much! Great job Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful digi layouts, as always! So much for me to learn, LOL. At least I can admire your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely digital pages featuring lovely subjects! Well done you pro digital artist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layouts--love all the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout with all the stars.

    ReplyDelete