Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blog Hop Project

Here is the project that I started for Club Scrap's Valentine blog hop. It was from their My Funny Valentine special edition kit from 2011. The project came with the book board pieces to make the box, the ribbon, a wood heart, a 12 x 12 translucent print paper and an 8 1/2 x 11 plain pink paper. Using the stencil that came with the paper kit you were to cut out 9 hearts and alter as you wished. I used some Dazzle heart stickers that I had on some of the hearts. In the paper kit there was a text weight print collage so I used some of that for a few of the hearts. I used the stamps that came with the kit to stamp the wood heart and one of the pink hearts. I also used some Washi tape that I had in my stash for the edges of the box. I really like how it turned out. Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful Ann reminds me of something we did on Aardvark's so many years ago.

    ReplyDelete