Saturday, February 14, 2015

CS Valentine Blog Hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Valentine blog hop! I'm so glad you could join us. If this is your first stop, you will want to make sure you go here to see the whole list of participants. I know that the projects shared are awesome!

Well, I ended up visiting my oldest granddaughter this past week and couldn't finish up my project that I had started, so I'm sharing a few digital layouts with you that showcase a couple of Valentine digital kits that Club Scrap has.

The first 2 layouts are what they call QDDL's. They're super easy to use. All you do is add pictures! These are from the My Funny Valentine digital kit. I wish I would have had time to use a template to show off some of the papers and elements that came in this kit.




This next layout uses a template that I had in my stash. I collect templates and have quite a few of them. They are awesome and just about as fast as the QDDL's. With templates you use the papers and elements that you want. The template has suggestions for where elements should be placed. For this layout I used Club Scrap's Love Blooms digital kit.

(template by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs)

Thank you for looking! Your next stop on the way is Deb.

23 comments:

  1. They are all very pretty :) Love the last one - those hearts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you utilized your stash and templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages! I love how digital pages can be made in a snap with such beautiful results. Thanks for hopping with us, and have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - your photos are accented so well with the quick drop pages. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann! Lovely pages! As always I envy your digital LO's! Happy Val Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all these digi layouts Ann, so glad you were able to play along! Some of my favorite Valentine's digital kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beuatiful pages, Ann, I see the love in all of them. Hope you have a great Valentines Day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pages! I especially like the collaged hearts, and who knew baby goats were so adorable?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice layout! So sorry I missed that Funny Valentine kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann, I love seeing your digital pages - they always come together so nicely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make using digi sound so easy! But I let go of my paper stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such gorgeous Layouts! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful layouts! Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great digital layouts! Thanks for hopping with us . . . I'd love to see your "original" idea if you get time to implement it. Maybe you could share on the Linky Party? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing the QDDLs; I have quite a few and need to get to using them . . . :-).

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are all beautiful Ann but that second one how precious love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Better late than never--just getting a chance to hop! I'm always impressed with your digital pages--so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete