Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Club Scrap Botanicals Blog Hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Botanicals blog hop. So glad you're here! If this is your first stop on the way, you might want to go back to the beginning so that you don't miss out on any of the lovely projects.

Today, like last month, I have several projects to share with you. First up is my digital page. I added an overlay to the pink background paper to jazz it up a little. I used a photo mask, but instead of using it on my photo I clipped the dark pink polka dot paper to it and used it as a mat for the photo. Then I added flowers and a cluster, added the date and it was done. The edging used on the pink paper was from my stash of digital stuff.


Next up is a paper project. I have a friend who loves bird houses and thought this would make a nice gift. I don't have pictures showing the process of putting it together. I used a Silhouette pattern for both the house and the cherry blossom branch.The roof piece was stamped to give it texture. Everything used is from the Botanicals kit except the yellow Washi tape which is from my stash.




The last item I'm sharing is an easy card I made from some of the left over scraps. I used a leaf embossing folder from my stash that I thought was a good match for the mat. I added a gem to the metal flower. Everything else is from the kit. I stamped 'Thinking of You' on the inside.


Thank you for looking. Your next stop on the hop is Cathy!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration, Ann.
    Great ideas for using this kit and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a darling lo! Such cuties! Love your birdhouse & card as well :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable digi layout and I too got the freebie birdhouse cutting file, such a sweet 3D project, yours came out GREAT!! And the card with the left overs, just perfect. Thanks for sharing your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three terrific projects again! I adore that birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That birdhouse is so adorable. Way to go with posting three things, I can barely get one done each month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these. I thought birdhouse too when I first saw the kit. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend is going to love that beautiful bird house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the layout and card but the birdhouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful describes your album card and that gorgeous bird house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bird house and I like the card also

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your projects are solovely.
    The picture on the layout is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Anne! Awesome projects you have been busy! The digital page with the scalloped edge really caught my eye as well as the overlay as a photo matte, brilliant! That birdhouse is precious, my Aunt collects them. She would love that! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the birdhouse you did Ann. So cute! Love that scalloped edge on the digital page too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ann, I love the masked paper behind the photo on your digital artwork. Unique use of a mask that I will be borrowing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love that card and birdhouse and Easter page! Oh, I guess I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ann, your projects are wonderful! Your digi scrap page is beautiful, the birdhouse will be much appreciated by your friend and your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzers, not one, but THREE great projects to share! The birdhouse will make a great gift for your friend. The digital page is darling . . . I really like the polka dotted flowers peeking out from behind the photo, and your card is just lovely. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers, not one, but THREE great projects to share! The birdhouse will make a great gift for your friend. The digital page is darling . . . I really like the polka dotted flowers peeking out from behind the photo, and your card is just lovely. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing birdhouse, and that leaf design made your card so elegant. The digi layout is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the birdhouse and was tempted to make one this month as well, thanks for sharing so much wonderful stuff with us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like all the dimension and texture on your card. All your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving all your projects especially that birdhouse know your friend also loved it. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete