Monday, May 25, 2015

Enjoy the Little Things

May has been busier than I expected. I wasn't sure that I would be able to get a digital layout done with this month's Club Scrap digital kit, The Blues, but I ended up having a little bit of time last night. The colors went great with my grandson's Easter outfit. So, as a teaser for Club Scrap's blog hop on Wednesday I did this layout.

Everything except the white frame (from my stash) and the stick pin (from Club Scrap's Take Wing digital kit) is from The Blues digital kit. To make the background paper I added 2 overlays each with different blending modes. I also added an edge (from my stash) and clipped a dark blue paper to it to make it look as though I inked the edges.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is so precious! I love what you did with the circle frame. Can't wait to see what you've come up with for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable beautiful kit and page.

    ReplyDelete