Sunday, July 26, 2015

Beautiful

I'm back for awhile. I don't know why I think summer will be slower than the rest of the year but it isn't. It doesn't help that I've had 2 grand babies born this month. I just got back from helping my oldest daughter who just had a baby. I had tons of fun playing with my oldest grand daughter and holding her new little brother. I haven't had a chance to download pictures of him to my computer yet so today I'm sharing another layout of my newest grand daughter.


I used bits and pieces from several kits: Primavera by Fanette Design, Spring Blossom by Indigo Designs, Marzipan Obsession by Lara's Digi World, Springtime by Tami Miller Designs, Spring Garden by PrelestnayaP Design, Let's Paint Spring by Tiramisu Design and Lost In the Blossoms by Studio Natali. The template is from Creative Blending 15 by PrelestnayaP Design.


1 comment:

  1. oh my look at those sweet little toes and fingers what a gorgeous keepsake for this little beauty.

    ReplyDelete