Saturday, August 8, 2015

Masks

The day we went to see our new grand daughter I took a craft along to do with her sister. Well, brother got into the act as well and they were so cute wearing their masks. It was quite difficult to get them to look at me with them on. The little man wanted it off as quick as he had wanted it on. His sister wore her's a much longer time. Next time I go visit I will need to take another craft along.

For this layout everything I used is from Let's Celebrate by Hat of Bunny except for the butterfly and leaves which came out of other kits and the mask which came with the template. The template is from Royale template set by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.


1 comment:

  1. oh Annie what fun pictures and your page as always is beautiful love the colors on this one reminds you of Mardi Gras.

    ReplyDelete