Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Club Scrap's Navigation Blog Hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Navigation Blog Hop! I'm so glad you came. If this is your first stop, please go here and get the list of all the blog's in the hop. You won't want to miss any of the projects that are being shared.

Today's project is a journal that I'm using in the coming year as a place for art that is inspired by scripture. I've been wanting to do an art journal for some time and I've been wanting a place to put some of the verses in the Bible that have really spoken to me in my studies so this journal will be that book. I have included plain white pages that are heavy enough so that I can glue loose pages to them and that I can use for different kinds of art mediums. I'm looking forward to working on this.

Using my Silhouette I cut out of the cardstock 12 dividers, one for each month. I stamped the months on the tabs using my favorite Weekly Chronicles stamps (retired).
\


Here are some of the decorated dividers.






And the finished art jounal. Thank you for looking! Your next stop on the way is Hetty!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful journal,great tab pages!It is going to be a wonderful year! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is drop dead gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really outstanding art journal, love it and I hope you enjoy your next year with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome journal, the cover looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your prepared journal turned out just beautiful . . . what a great idea for your art journal's theme. I hope you get plenty of craft time to fill it with wonderful pages in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I absolutely LOVE this idea! And your ultimate goal of scripture journaling gives the quotes and images a completely new angle. May your 2016 studies be a blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful art journal and the little tabs is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous journal! Your dividers are beautifully done. May your 2016 be an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So great to have the dividers/tabs for each month, love that Weekly Chronicles Stamp too. Great ideas and great looking too! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ann! Fabulous journal you created! Thanks so much for a great idea! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun journal - it's beautiful. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun filling it up in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome project! I started art journaling this fall and I'm hooked. You're gonna live it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful journal. The divider layouts are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Wow! This is a beautiful art journal! I love the idea of creating pages that speak to you from scripture. I hope you will post some of those pages in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this project and I think you did a beautiful job! I've wanted to start an art journal as well but was unsure of where to start. Your direction is very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super, super project...I love the papers that you used!

    ReplyDelete