Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Club Scrap's Crewel & Unusual blog hop

Hi! Where did February go to? I'm sure I have another week to work on my project. I had an idea that I really wanted to do, but realized late last week that the hop was coming up quick. Monday, of this week, I looked at my kit and realized I hadn't even put repositionable adhesive on the stamps and cut them out. Yikes! So, today I'm showcasing a paper layout using Club Scrap's Crewel & Unusual deluxe kit sans stamps. Everything used came from the kit. When you buy a kit you receive a layout idea pdf. I knew which photo I wanted to use but I needed a layout that could be converted from multiple photos to one photo fairly easily. After all I only had one day to work on this! I used the layout card from the Celebrate kit. Seemed appropriate since I spent all of February finishing up the cards that I started for the last blog hop which was using the Celebrate kit. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.


If you didn't get here from the Linky party you will want to go here to see all links for the projects that the staff and design team have done and to see all the links to other blogs that are part of this blog hop. And thank you for looking!

6 comments:

  1. What a totally sweet page,Ann. This kit came with great and easy sentiments and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and what a delightful way to showcase these little people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious lo! Wonderful creation even if it was made in only a day.

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created a beautiful layout in a short amount of time! The added wooden word and spool are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adorable your page Ann, it just seems like the photo and the papers & goodies are perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete