Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Club Scrap's Dahlia Blog Hop

So glad you came to see what I made for the Dahlia Linky party. I ran out of time playing around with my stamps and Color Bursts that I made a digital layout for you this month. The Dahlia digital kit and the paper kits are gorgeous. Love those watercolor flowers. For my layout I started out using one of the backgrounds that came with the kit. I then layered on an overlay. I ended up using a soft large eraser to erase part of the overlay so that you could still see it, but it wasn't as bold except in the bottom left corner. I added a border to which I inserted some photos and then layered some tags and flowers for the corner. Everything is from the Dahlia digital kit except the staple which came out of my digital stash.


Thank you for looking! Don't forget to go here to see all of the projects that are part of this hop.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful! Those photos and this collection were a match made in heaven. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Those are beautiful flowers in your photo. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty. Gorgeous combination here!!!

    ReplyDelete