The first card I used a dry piece of watercolor paper, stamped the flower image with white pigment ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I then sprinkled the Color Burst on it and misted it down with water. Using the sketch from this month's Sketch Challenge in the Forum at Club Scrap I cut my pieces out and matted on a black piece of cardstock. The purple base card is from a really old Club Scrap kit. The ribbon and sentiment both came out of the Dahlia Greeting to Go kit. They were leftovers. I chose colors that I thought would match the kit.
This next card I stamped and embossed like the first card, but then I wet the paper down. I sprinkled the Color Bursts onto the paper and using a wet paint kind of smeared it around. I like the effect and didn't get those really intense spots of color. Looks more like a watercolor wash. The sentiment stamp is also from the Dahlia kit. The butterfly was cut out vellum from an old retired kit from Club Scrap using a Cuttlebug butterfly die and embossing folder. Sentiment was stamped using Club Scrap's India Ink pad.