Sunday, April 24, 2016

Lilacs

Our lilacs are almost done blooming. Another rain storm will take the rest of the blossoms off. It has been nice having everything blooming a month early, but I'm sad because it is all happening at one time instead of spread out over a couple months.


I had fun putting this layout together. It is a little busy and I most likely over did it. But I'm not going back to redo it either. This months Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop had incredible kits. I love the color palette. Lets see, I used a paper from Boudoir by Vero for the background. I then blended a photo of my lilacs from a few years ago, added an edging overlay from my CU stash by KimB that I clipped a dark purple paper from Jumpstart Design's Beautifully Boho kit to. I then started layering stuff on from Lilacs and & Lace by Fayette, Beautifully Boho by Jumpstart Design and Spring in My Garden by Paty Greif.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment