Thursday, April 28, 2016

Paris Flea Market Linky Party

I know, I know. I'm a month late with this project. I got started on it and life got in the way and I was just this week able to finish it up. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures taken at the beginning. If you would like to see all the other projects from this Blog Hop please go here.

This kit screamed book at me. Since I have 3 granddaughters I thought the pink, black, grey and white papers appropriate. The book ended up 5 by 7.5 inches. Everything used is from Club Scrap's Paris Flea Market kit. I made sure that I had both the Deluxe kit and the Lite kit to work with. And of course I still have quite a bit of paper left. Not so many embellishments however.

 This first picture shows some of the decorated pages. On some of the pages are places for photos and some have spots for journaling. I used various Spellbinder dies for the photo mats. Some photo mats are plain.

I turned this lovely text weight paper into an envelope for loose items such as locks of hair or treasures that the girls might give me.

These were the unfinished covers. I picked them up at my favorite scrapbook store in Chelan Washington which has now gone out of business. :(

Here are the finished covers. The front cover on the inside is a grey floral print.

The finished book. The beads on the spine are from old Club Scrap kits. I really miss the bead cups.

Another angle of the finished book.



No comments:

Post a Comment