Sunday, May 22, 2016

Carefree

These pictures of my youngest grandson were taken the same day as the ones of his sister on her new bike. I used the same kit for both layouts and a template by the same person (different set) and got 2 different looking layouts. I'm trying to use the kits multiple times to get my moneys worth out of them. When I get them all organized in my ACDSee program I'll be able to find elements that go together. Right now I have too many kits in too many folders. Once upon a time (before current computer) I had them all organized, but I didn't backup my organization and now I get to start from scratch. I had started the organization a couple months ago and then had a hard drive go bad. Now my program doesn't know where anything is saved. Do any of you like how you organize your digital kits? I would love to know.


So once again I used Bella Gypsy's Carefree kit and a Beyond Measure 2 template by Fiddle-dee-dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment