Monday, September 5, 2016

Time Stands Still

We have had an amazing number of birds, bees and butterflies in our garden this year. Part of it is because I've been adding to my herb bed, but also because I've been planting flowers among the vegetables. Today's layout is of a flower that I planted last year in my herb bed and reseeded itself. I'm pretty sure it was labeled Salvia, but I haven't seen anything like it elsewhere and it isn't the same as my Sage when it is blooming. Pretty none the less. I love the colored leaves(?) at the top.


For this layout I used a template from Arty Inspiration #8 by Heartstrings Scrap Art, paper and elements from Summery by Jen Maddocks and elements from Herbarium by Julie C Designs. You can find all of these at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. Little purple flowers are from Kimeric Kreations new kit Bohemian Fall. Word art is from a retired designer, Elegant Word Art by Bethany.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment