Monday, October 17, 2016

Autumn Apples

Our apple trees have been loaded the past couple of years. My hubby and I put up an 8 foot lattice fence to keep the local deer herd out of our garden and the apple trees have loved not being munched on all year. These photos are from last year. It's sad, I don't think I got any pictures this fall of the apple trees and hubby has picked most of them since we were to have some bad storms.


I used Studio Rosey Posey's Photo Groups Set 01 for the photo's. I love using these when I don't want to find a template to use. I also used A Season of Change by Sherwood Studio. The word art is from Fall Equinox by Jen Maddocks. I also used 2 edging overlays from my commercial stash since as you know I love grungy edges on my layouts. I think one was a freebie by KimB Designs and the other was a freebie by Createwings Designs (retired).

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: