Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I {heart} Beach

We're finally getting into a school schedule so I have a little bit more time to play on the computer. So I have a new layout from our beach trip. And another one using multiple kits. I almost always have an idea of what I want to use and then have to go digging through my kit stash to find the elements that I want. Since I have been collecting kits for almost 10 years I have quite a stash to dig through. :) Sometimes I challenge myself to use what is in a kit and not add anything else. Makes scrapping more interesting.


All but one of the papers used is from Summery by Jen Maddocks. I think I ended up using 5 or 6 different papers. The template is from A Little Bit Arty #2 by Heartstrings Scrap Art. Most of the elements and one paper came from Beach Memories by Createwing Designs (retired). The 'I heart beach' wordart is from Palvinka's Fun in the Sun kit and the word text is from Sugar Sands Beach kit by Etc Danyale. Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment