Sunday, October 2, 2016

Wonder-fall

Hi! I found time this weekend to scrap a page. It is fall season and since there were lots of sales around digiland I picked up a few new kits to scrap the season.


Another layout using lots of kits. The Digital Press has a new special edition collection for October. You can mix and match the parts that you want. I love fall, so I ended up picking up quite a few parts. I already had Sweater Weather and Autumn Song kits. The template is from a new set by Jumpstart Designs called Sweet Cinnamon on the Breeze. I used elements and paper from Season of Change by Tracie Stroud, elements and paper from Wild Child by LJS Designs, elements from Magical Forest by River-Rose Designs, 'wonder-fall' from October Documented by Dunia Designs, an acorn and a couple pumpkins from Sweater Weather by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, and an acorn from Autumn Song by Kimeric Kreations.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment