Wednesday, May 31, 2017

4 of Spades Challenge

I was able to make another card this month using part of the background I had made for the last card I shared. This card is for the Idea Deck challenge at The Club Scrap Forum. I used bits and pieces of old retired kits by Club Scrap. The paper is from 2 different kits as are the stickers, so I think I used pieces from 4 different kits. Love how they all work together. The stamps are from a different kit as well. So I guess 5 kits were used. :)


Club Scrap's Idea Decks give you formulas to cut out paper to make 2 or more cards or layouts with very little waste. Because the Idea Deck is like a deck of cards the challenge is to use the formula given (in this case the 4 of Spades) to make a layout or a card from one of the decks you might have.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used those stickers! Gorgeous color combination.

    ReplyDelete