Saturday, July 29, 2017

3 Twins

Hubby and I were gone this past week on vacation. We hadn't had time by ourselves for years. He took his laptop, so I took my computer too. :) He had some work to do and while he was doing that I worked on some layouts that I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks. I did not keep track of which kits I used since I was using bits and pieces of a bunch of different ones and most of them are retired any more. I only used templates by fiddle-dee-dee and PrelestnayaP since those are usually my favorites.  I do not know if the templates I used are still available. But you can find their current ones at the links I provided.

This first layout is a favorite of mine. I love my sister dearly and I ended up with a child that could be her's they're so similar. I also have a granddaughter who seems to be cut out of the same mold. So much fun! I call this 3 twins since my sister and daughter seem like twins but now there's three!

Fiddle-Dee-Dee was the designer for this template. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment